Awareness and Education
The Financing Alliance for Health continues to contribute to the body of community health knowledge through country case studies, white papers and at global conferences.
Country case studies
• Through USAID CII support, the FAH engaged Dalberg to develop comprehensive case studies on Ethiopia and Zambia.
• The team are currently developing a case study on Rwanda and a value for money analysis of integrated delivery at community level in Kenya and Ghana
A three part series of “Strengthening Primary Health care through Community Health Workers” white papers have been/ are to be published
2. Closing the $2 Billion Gap, 2017
3. A meeting of minds: harnessing multi-stakeholder and multi-source funding to realize community health return on investment in Africa, 2018
The team continue to actively advocate for well resourced community health systems worldwide. Please contact us for copies of the presentatations from the events listed below.
• Institutionalizing Community Health workers Conference, March 2017, South Africa
• Round table with Bill Gates, August 2017, Tanzania
• Acting on the Call Conference , August 2017, Ethiopia
• WHO Regional Committee for Africa, September 2017, Zimbabwe
• UN General Assembly, September 2017, USA
• WHO HRH forum, November 2017, Ireland
• Round table at Milken Institute, November 2017, USA
• UHC Forum, December 2017, Japan