COMMUNITY HEALTH FINANCING COMPENDIUM
The team developed a Community Health Financing Compendium, collating available financing instruments and approaches. The Compendium is a “one stop shop” for governments on financing options illustrating different instruments and approaches for application to eligible countries.
Why this compendium?
- Support governments with information as they are assessing how to financing community health systems,
- An overview of global health financing mechanisms and instruments
- Descriptions of instruments and approaches within each of the five categories
- A supplement with an overview of several multilateral development banks
- A high-level description of bilateral development agencies